Monday, December 17, 2007

8 Days Until Christmas!




I really do love this time of year. My favorite things about Christmas are:


1. Spending time with family. I enjoy seeing more of everyone around the holidays. I love our holiday traditions that we have with an extended family and with our own family.


2. The Christmas music. From December 1st on I only listen to Christmas music.


3. The Lights. Tucker and I have drove around quite a bit this season looking at all the lights. We have some wonderfully decorated homes by us and Roy City's lights are very good. Shelby spots all the lights from the car and at night its her constantly saying "Ights, Ights"


4. The Christmas Spirit. Cheesy, maybe but I love to watch Shelby getting excited about everything and if you stay away from the stores It really is a wonderful time of year!


0 comments: