Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Houses and Jobs


We are officially "under contract" with our house! I am way excited that it sold. I am also nervous because we have to be out by January 7th and we have no idea where we are going to go. We have been looking at a few houses in Roy so we will see if we can be in by then. Also on January 3rd I start a new job with Jet Blue. I have been with LDS Hospital for six years, I will be sad to leave but happy about the benefits with working for an airline. That's two huge changes in a short period of time. We are not going to have a Christmas tree this year since we will be packing things up. :(

1 comments:

Alysia said...

What!! I didn't even know! Yea! I am excited for you. Well at least Cheryce and Jeff will be out of mom and Dad's by then so you don't have to rush if you don't find your dream house by then. Did you sell it for what you wanted? That is great. The picture of Keaton with his hat is adorable!