Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our new Tradition


There is this house by us in West Haven that has the most amazing lights display. This man has put up over 60,000 lights on his house and made a program where the lights are synchronized with music. They have there own radio station to tune in when you get down there. The whole program takes over 15 minutes! It is really cool. Me and Tucker heard about it last year and I was in complete awe. This year we went down and Shelby LOVED it. She was so excited. We decided to make it a tradition to go down every year. The website is http://www.westhavenlights.com/. Check it out or go see the actual display!

2 comments:

tysqui said...

As disturbing as it is, I could see myself wanting to do something like this. I've got a light fetish...

McKell said...

Hey it is me It was great to talk and catch up a bit at the family party. Come read my blog I don't update it everyday but I try and make time for it!! mckellsmusings.blogspot.com