Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Day on the Job




Last Thursday and Friday I started my job at jetBlue. So far I think I am really going to like it and I KNOW I am going to like the benefits! They seem to have built a very good company. For anyone in Utah who has been looking for a work from home job this will probably be a good one. We also have been in the process of finding a place to live. We close tomorrow on our house and still have not moved one box out of our house. We have not been the smartest at planning out our house situation. So last night we finally figured it out and we will be renting a house in Roy. I hate to pay rent but it is at least a nice house. Hopefully in a few days we will be settled in our new house!

1 comments:

Alysia said...

I hope that you love your job. Sounds great so far. Put up some pictures of your new house when you get a chance. I want to see it!