Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yummy


Keaton is six months now(I know crazy!) so my sister and mom reminded me that I should probably start feeding him some cereal. Things were always off with Shelby so I dont really know what a normal baby schedule should be. So today I gave him some oatmeal. That stuff tastes gross. I dont blame him for being disgusted at first. He would purse his lips so tight that I couldnt give it to him but then he would smile and I would sneak some in. After the first 10 bites he realized that it was food, and we all know he LOVES his food, and he ate the whole thing! It was so cute to see him in the high chair. He looks so small in it. It is just so unbelievable that it has already been six months. I am also posting a picture of our cute house that we are renting. I will post some pics of the inside later.



5 comments:

Alison Squire said...

Keaton doesn't even look messy! Oh, and your house looks way cute.

McKell said...

Why do they have to grow up soo fast? I'm jealous of your house it looks huge! I wish we were moving soon it's taking us alot longer than I thought it would.

Alysia said...

Keaton is such a cute little "monkey". I like when you can stary feeding them real food. It is a nice change. Your house is nice!

I pretend to Run (Emily) said...

I found you! Your kids are SOOO CUTE!! And your house is so cute! It will be so nice for you to be in a house and spread out a little! Tell your family Hi!

Mitzi said...

What a cute house, and an even CUTER baby! He is such a doll. I just wanted to tell ya that I'm updating security on my blog, and want to add you as a reader! If you could send me your e-mail address, I'd love to add you! (mitzisweet@hotmail.com) Thanks!!!!