Sunday, February 17, 2008

About My Man!

Here is a little survey I got from Alysia's blog. I thought it was a cute idea for Valentines.
1.Where did you and your hubby meet?
We met through mutual friends. One of my friends was dating one of his friends and they hooked us up.
2. First thing he said:
Not sure....
3. First Date:
Our first date was fun. He took me up to Park City and we went to a snowboarding competition they were having up there. He gave me this little bear.
4. First Kiss:
At his house. Nothing to exciting. It took him forever to get up the courage!
5. Long or short courtship/ engagement:
We had a long courtship. We dated for 3 1/2 years before we got married. I was really young though so it was a very good thing.
6. Where did you get engaged?
Tucker was so cute. I was visiting my sister Alysia in Spokane and he called me and told me he was going to pick me up from the airport. When I came down the escalator in SLC there was a man holding a sign with my name on it. I thought it was so funny cuz I always make fun of those people that have that very awkward arrangement. Anyway, I got my luggage and went outside and he had rented a limo and was wearing a tuxedo and had martinelli's and roses and proposed on the way home.
7. Where did you get married?
In the Wells Fargo Building in SLC on the 23rd floor.
8. How did the reception go?
It went good. I loved the building. It had great views, the best staircase, yummy food. It was a lot of fun.
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We stayed one night in Las Vegas and went on to Anaheim. It was so much fun.
10. Do you have a song? Not really. We used to say a lot of songs were "our song."

1 comments:

Alysia said...

cute shell! I hope that you are all feeling better... We miss you.