Monday, February 18, 2008

Shelby's 3!!!




I cant believe it but my baby girl is three. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. She is my miracle and I love her so much. We had a lot of fun on her birthday. I took her to build-a-bear and she saw a piggy and of course had to make that one. She loved it. She sat at the grooming station and brushed and blew off the hair for a half hour. Then that night we had a fun party. I have never made dinner for a lot of people before so I decided to undertake that job. I made chicken pillows, they turned out pretty good. I made 60 of them and they all got eaten so I will take that as a good sign. We opened presents and of course had cake. Shelby's Grandma Steed made her a very cute pig cake that she thought was the greatest thing ever. I think there was about 23 people there so it was quite the P-A-R-T-Y!! Shelby got a lot of very nice presents. We got her a kitchen and she cooks along side with me now. Our camera died during the party so I only have a few pics of the party so I will put more on when I get them from other people. The day after the party, me and Shelby got sick and tested positive for influenza, then Tucker and Keaton got it as well. We had to cancel our trip to San Diego so I was bummed about that. We have been down and out for over a week and finally I started to feel better yesterday.
Cute Ada in the Bob the Builder Truck
Teagan

6 comments:

I pretend to Run (Emily) said...

Happy Birthday Shelby! We wish we were there to celebrate with you guys! I hope you all feel better as well!

tysqui said...

Wow, Ada's really making it big time now. She's feeling good now that she's made it onto the Steed's blog. It was a fantastic party - Happy Birthday Shelby!

Mitzi said...

I can't believe you have a 3 year old! Times flies! She is adorable, and I'm glad she had a good b-day.

McKell said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Shelby! That is so cute she loves piggies! I can't believe we have kids that old it happens so fast! Looks like it was a fun celebration I can't wait to see more pictures!

Alysia said...

We wish we could have been there! Post a picture of the pig when you get one. I want to see it!

Alysia said...

Sorry, The stuffed pig is cute, but I want to see the pig cake!