Thursday, March 27, 2008

San Diego






I finally was able to use my benefits from JetBlue and me, Shelby, Keaton and my mom flew to San Diego on Tuesday afternoon and got back Wednesday night. It was quite the adventure. I wasnt anticipating how hard it would be to carry two strollers, two suitcases, two carseats, two carry on's and oh yeah, two children. Once we got to our hotel it was great. After we got in, we stopped by Tucker's cousins house that live there. They were so nice and fed us a yummy dinner and Shelby loves playing with their daughter Samantha. We had a bit of a rough night when Shelby got sick and didnt sleep past about 2:00 am on. In the morning I took the kids for a beautiful walk along the ocean. While we were walking we saw a bunch of dolphins jumping out of the water.

We had a great time at Sea World. They have such cute shows there and I loved seeing all the animals. It is amazing how they train them. Shelby is so sensitive to light that she had a hard time opening her eyes to see anything but it got better as the day went on. She loved the Sea Lions the best. Keaton was so good. He was watching the shows, enjoying sitting up in the stroller. It was fun to have my mom there. I certainly dont know how I would do it by myself. We got in late Wednesday night. I must say it was a very good feeling not having to pay a dime for the flights!

5 comments:

McKell said...

That is so awesome! How is work going by the way? I was kind of thinking about applying.. but I want to know how you like it first. I can't believe the crowd of people at Sea World I have never been but it looks like a lot of fun.

tysqui said...

Those are some awesome benefits!

Alysia said...

Yeah I am glad that it worked for you! It sounds like fun. The only way to do it alone would be to check your car seats and get a double stroller that you can use! You can try that out on your vegas trip! The Easter outfits turned out cute!

Mitzi said...

What a fun trip! It looks so nice and sunny there, and as always your kids are adorable! I'm glad you got a benefit from working...that always makes it worth it.

I pretend to Run (Emily) said...

What a fun trip! I hope you are enjoying the job! I wish my job had airline benefits! Shelby and Keaton look so cute! Isn't Sea World the best!?!