Thursday, March 20, 2008

Snuggles



One of the many things that I love about Shelby is that she loves to cuddle. Every night before bed she says "mommy or daddy snuggles." She wants us to lay down by her and cuddle. She doesnt care if it's for 1 minute or 10 minutes she just loves it. She loves to cuddle with Keaton too but he doesnt care for it as much....yet. She also loves to play "tent" with Tucker. They lay on the couch and he covers both of them with a blanket and play. It is so cute!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love those precious moments, they don't come enough!

McKell said...

Oh I am so jealous! That is so cute I wish my kids would snuggle! Kinsley will snuggle Tim but only Tim and Maelee doesn't hold still long enough! Can I rent Shelby for 5 min every night?

Mitzi said...

How sweet! I think it's adorable that she loves snuggles, and how cute that they play so well together! You have adorable kids.