Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finally



Today has been absolutely gorgeous weather. It seems like it has been a long time coming. So we took advantage of it and had a picnic in our backyard. It was fun just to hang out outside and to relax! Shelby cant really open her eyes very good outside so her eyes are closed of course.
I am really excited to have a yard this year and plant a little garden and some flowers. Of course we also have to buy a lawn mower and weed eater(Is that what they are called?) so I don't love that. Happy Spring!

4 comments:

Mitzi said...

The weather was SO nice! It's crazy how things add up when you have to get yourself set for a yard. It's fun though. I remember our first summer after we bought our house...we spent many a weekend shopping at the local Home Depot to get set up!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I love it when you can finally go outside and enjoy it! The weather can't make up it's mind here! One day we are high 70's, the next 50's! No wonder we all keep getting sick! That will me so nice for you to have a yard!

The Lilly's said...

Love Keaton's little outfit, especially those pants! Who says little boys aren't fun to dress?!

Downs Family said...

Hey Rachelle! I saw the link to your blog from Lana's...I just wanted to tell you your kids are adorable. You can check out our blog at downs4.blogspot.com