Thursday, April 17, 2008

Miss Independant


So lately my sweet little Shelby is really testing her limits. I feel like the terrible two's that never hit have become the terrible three's. Lately she has been enjoying getting in Keaton's face and screaming so he cries, has suddenly become jealous of Keaton and bit his leg the other week and left a huge bruise (poor little Keaterbug), Says "NO" to everything and just basically enjoys pushing my buttons. I really hate feeling like the mean mom all the time. I feel like some days we are in "time out" all the time. I just keep reminding myself that, that is the fighter in her that kept her alive. I love that little stinker:) Any tips or suggestions?

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

How hard! I'm sorry to say that I have no advice, as you are further in the mothering experience than me. Good luck, and I hope it gets better soon.

The Lilly's said...

Perhaps she's just getting it out of her system now so she'll be an angel of a teenager in 10 years... :)
Hang in there, sounds like you're doing a great job.