Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Party!


Last night Shelby, Keaton and I went to Teagans 4th birthday party. She is such a cutie. I cant believe shes four. The party was at Clearfield Aquatic Center. It was Keaton's first time swimming so I was excited to take him. I had my mom help me since I was nervous about having to watch Keaton and Shelby. Anyway Shelby hated it and Keaton was so-so on the whole thing. Last year Shelby LOVED the water and for some reason this year is a totally different situation. She cried the whole time she was in the water and was clinging on to either me and grandma for dear life. We will have to work on that. Probably me taking her down the waterslide didnt help the situation.... :)

2 comments:

alisquire said...

That picture of your mom is a little shady...

Rachelle said...

I know, I think she was trying to be sexy for the camera, showin a little skin!!


Ok, Ok I do have to say that she told me not to take the picture because her strap was falling down...