Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

The girls at the sushi table

Keaton on his boat out to sea

Watch out behind you...

Future Ms. President (my neice Maddie)


I am so thankful for the BRAVE men and women that serve our country. Even with all that is going on around the nation, we enjoy so many freedoms because of people that have given the ultimate sacrifice. Thank you!!

My mom is watching Cheryce and Jeff's girls while they are on vacation so since it was rainy today we went to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. The girls (and Keaton) had a lot of fun there running around like crazy!

Tonight we had a BBQ at my parents. We had quite the showdown on the Wii. We busted out some Guitar Hero and Mario Kart. It was my first time playing Guitar Hero but that is quite addicting. Also Mario Kart is one of my all time favorites so all around good times. I have decided me and Tucker definitely need to add a Wii to our family.

1 comments:

The Lilly's said...

Your kids are so dang cute! My husband would be jealous of your husband, to have a wife who wants to get a Wii!