Thursday, May 22, 2008

How Could I Resist!?



I walked in my kids room the other night and was filled with overwhelming love for them. Does that ever happen to any of you? I did a full on photo shoot while they were sleeping. They looked so peaceful and beautiful it just really touched my heart. The picture of Keaton reminded me of one that I took when Shelby was in the hospital. I remember the picture because I finally felt like things were going to be ok with Shelby. She had been through so much but still looked so peaceful in her sleep, snuggling her blankie.



I finally got Keaton's pictures done again. It had been a while and he has changed so much. He was a little shy at first but warmed up so we could get some good shots!






6 comments:

Alysia said...

I LOVE sleeping babies. That is cute that you have the same picture of both of your kids. Did you cry lasy night? (over american idol)

Mitzi said...

SO CUTE! I love sleeping babies, and Keaton's new pics are darling.

Becky said...

Those pictures are darling! Your kids are too cute.
I always get that feeling when I watch my kids sleep, it's the most peaceful, loving feeling you can have, I think.

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

SOOO CUTE!

The Waldron Family said...

Such sweet pictures (snuggling their blankies) Shelby has come along way.

Caleb and Becky Rigby said...

Adorable pictures, that one of Shelby really tugs at the heart strings you know? :) I'm glad she has come so far.