Sunday, May 11, 2008

Keaton's First Haircut!

First of all Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there. (And the future one's too!) I have been blessed with the most amazing mother. She truly is an inspiration to me. She has ALWAYS been there for me. She has raised five well mannered, very smart kids....well four out of five aint bad....Can you tell who is lacking in that area? Love ya mom!

Also want to give a shout out to my Mother-In-Law. She is like a second mom to me and is always there to help us out with the kids and anything else we need. She is wonderful!

Last night Tucker gave Keaton his first haircut. It was starting to look quite frumpy. Keaton actually loved the trimmer. I held him and he held still the entire time. Even though you cant really tell a difference in the pictures, It looks so cute!

Before


After

3 comments:

The Lilly's said...

So cute! Alex's hair is growing over his ears a little but I'm not letting anyone touch it yet. I'll be watching for you on American Idol!

The Waldron Family said...

What a handsome little guy!

Mitzi said...

CUTE! They grow way too fast!