Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Delayed Tag...

I was tagged a little big ago by my cousin Christina and am now getting around to it. You all might be slightly disturbed about the following pics. This tag is about taking pics of my house as it looks right now. No moving stuff, no cheating.


#1 The kitchen sink. Ok, thats not to bad. Pretty much there is never a time that I dont have dishes in my sink.


#2 The toilet. It's the kids bathroom and since neither of them are potty trained it's not to bad.


#3 The Laundry Room. FYI, those are clean clothes in the basket. :)


#4 The inside of my fridge.



#5 What your kids and hubby are doing right now. The kids are sleeping so I am not going to sneak in there and Tucker is working.




#6 A pic of my favorite Shoes. Love my trusty flip flops.


#7 My favorite room. This room is always the biggest disaster but I love it!! Shelby and Keaton love to play with each other down here.


#8 My closet. This is gross. I hate all of my clothes right now.



#9 What is your dream vacation...Anything tropical.


#10 What you look like right now. Blahbity, blah, blah blah.



I tag Jana, Lana, Alison, Alysia and Morgue. Also anyone else who is brave enough...

5 comments:

alisquire said...

What's so disturbing? Since we're getting ready to move, I'll have to delay as well (I don't even have a laundry room right now).

Rachelle said...

I guess you cant see everything in it's full messy glory. :) I strategically placed myself to take pictures where it was the least messiest...

McKell said...

I like that your favorite room is the play area! That is my other favorite area, because without it the rest of my house would be horrid!

The Lilly's said...

Oh my gosh, I'm scared. I'm at work right now so who knows what is awaiting me at home!

Cornhusker said...

Thanks for playing. I'll have to remember to do it again when we are in our own apartment again. Yours wasn't bad at all.