Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Cheryce!






This week was Cheryce's 30th birthday!! We all went down to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. It was lots of fun. Tucker had the kids so I was actually able to enjoy dinner. I was excited to go there because last time I was there was in Seattle and we waited over THREE hours to eat and they were out of everything so I dont even count that. The food was yummy. There were so many choices. Anyway, Cheryce is a wonderful big sis and I love her!
**Sorry about the bad pics, they are from my phone**

6 comments:

Morgue said...

What a great party :) - good call on the tres Leche cheesecake!!! I love the single riders picture, we look good :) (you can't even see the butter splat on your chin)

Mitzi said...

Yum Yum Yum. I love that place, and happy b-day to Cheryce! That's a big one!

T.Irwin said...

You know, 30 is the new 20, right? :D It's strange to realize you're not the only one growing up (and older).

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

So fun! I love the cheesecake Factory! I'm so glad they finally got one there!

Alysia said...

That was a fun night. You forget to mention getting picked up on driving the minivan though!

The Lilly's said...

I've been dying to try that place, I've never been there. I want to hear what this minivan pick up story is all about, sounds intriguing!