Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Beach


Keaton loved the carousel





I love this picture, it looks so creepy








Yesterday me, my mom and the kids went to San Diego for the day....Yes the day, we took the morning flight out and took the night flight back home. I always thought that it would be a fun idea to just go somewhere for the day. It was great! San Diego is one of my favorite places. It is so beautiful and I LOVE the Ocean. We got our car and hung out at Seaport Village for awhile. We ate at this fabulous place called Asaggio's. We got this Chicago-style deep dish pizza. It was to die for. So if you are going to San Diego then you must eat there! After we walked and shopped for awhile we went over to Coronado and played on Coronado beach. It is a gorgeous beach with great sand. It was overcast by the beach but still felt so good and relaxing! Shelby could play in the water and sand all day and Keaton had a great time for his first beach trip. We wore the kids out and on the way back they slept almost the whole plane ride home.

7 comments:

The Lilly's said...

Oh my gosh, how sweet is that..San Diego for the day?! Sounds like it was so much fun1

Morgue said...

I am SO SO jealous. That sounds like a fun day. That picture is creepy....

Becky said...

Wow, that's the life! You went to San Diego for the day - Tyler went to Colorado for the day. How do I get in on that ;)

The Waldron Family said...

Wow, what a day trip. I thought my trip to Tooele for a few hours was a good trip for the kids. You put me to shame.

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

That is so awesome! I need your job! How are you liking it? The pics are so cute! You should come out here... but not just for the day!

Corn Husker said...

I've always thought it would be so fun to do that. As it is, it takes us 16 hours to get to Nebraska (driving). I guess I can't even make that trip in a day. Maybe I should work for an airline...

tysqui said...

Awesome. San Diego totally trumps Grand Junction...