Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Fun Fourth






The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. I love everything about it; the fireworks, parade, carnival etc. We took the kids to the Riverdale parade and had a great time. Keaton liked all of it except the loud fire engines and Shelby loved all the candy they threw out. After the parade we took the kids to a little carnival in a park. Shelby and Samantha rode a cute train together and we just walked around for a while. It was one of the only 4th of July's that I wasn't sweating to death. There was a nice cloud cover that made being outside bearable. After the kids naps, I stopped by my parents for a while and then took the kids to Tuckers aunt Elaine's house. Shelby got to swim for a little bit and became so crazy obsessed with Shamu she got to take him home. It's so funny what she gets attached to. I hope everyone had a wonderful Independance Day!

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

Okay, I LOVE Keaton's outfit! So cute. I'm glad you had a great 4th!

The Lilly's said...

I'm so jealous you did so many fun things, I spent the day trying to recover from night shift! Yes, I think a play date would be so much fun! What's your schedule like?

Corn Husker said...

Shelby and Keaton are so adorable. I'm glad you had a good time.