Monday, July 14, 2008

Keaton's One!!


Keaton swimming in the little pool.

My newest niece Kate...She is SO cute!

Where did that year go?? I cant believe my baby is one. Keaton is my sweetest little guy. He loves to give big hugs and slobbery kisses. We had the best time for his birthday. We had everyone come over for a pool party/BBQ. Tucker had the yard looking awesome and we set up three pools and the good old slip and slide and let the kids go to town. Keaton sat in the pool for a long time playing and enjoying himself. The best part about the night was the birthday cake. I have never seen a baby do such justice to a cake as he did. He ate the entire thing!! Seriously. It was hilarious to watch. It was so much fun to have everyone over and visit. Thanks to everyone who came!
That night we topped it off with some fireworks. It was Clinton Days so we got some great seats and enjoyed the rest of the night. Happy Birthday Keaton!


My Mother-In-Law made the cutest cake!


Keaton was very worried when everyone started singing


The beginning


The middle-Getting some double-fisted action!

The end- Showing off his achievement

Lots of fun presents

Shelby and dad at the fireworks.

5 comments:

The Lilly's said...

I know what you mean, I can't believe how fast that year flew by! It looks like Keaton had a blast at his party. Isn't this such an adorable age?!

Corn Husker said...

Happy Birthday Keaton, and great job on the cake!

Alysia said...

It was a fun party! happy b-day Keaters!

Mitzi said...

Way to go Keaton! That's a lot of cake! Fun posts. I think it's awesome that you went on a trip to CA for a day. What a fun idea. I would have had a hard time coming home!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

Happy Birthday Keaton! He did a great job on the cake! Wish we could have been there with you!