Friday, July 11, 2008

Lagoon


Shelby and Bulgy the whale

Poor Keaton just got pushed in the stoller the whole time


The fam on the train

Grandpa and Keaton

Shelby and Ada

What a difference a year makes. Last year Shelby would cry anytime I tried to take her on a ride. This year was a whole different story. She loved Lagoon so much. She wanted to go on all the kiddie rides. Her favorite was the boats. We went with my mom and sisters. My mom took the kids for a bit so I could go on some of the big rides. I had to work some of the day so I was going back and forth from Lagoon. Later that night Ty, Al, Ada and my dad came too and we rode on a few rides with them. Ada and Shelby are so cute together, I love having all of her cousins so close. It is so fun watching them.

2 comments:

Becky said...

How fun! We took the kids a couple nights ago and I'm planning on posting some pics as soon as I upload them. Isn't it so fun when the kids enjoy it?

That post about Ruby is really sweet. It made me get all teary. We are so glad that Shelby pulled through.

Corn Husker said...

I remember back in the day when I loved Lagoon. For some reason it's just not the same for me anymore :o) It's nice to be reminded about the enjoyment kids get out of simple pleasures!