Sunday, August 10, 2008

Girl's Night


Cheryce and Morgan's sexy glasses


Last night we had a much needed girls night. It was so much fun! My mom rented a hotel in Salt Lake. It was my mom, Alysia, Cheryce, Morgan, Alison and me. We checked in around 3:30 and went shopping for a little bit. Then we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill. It was delicious. I havent been there since before I got married so it was well overdue. After that we went to the movie Mamma Mia. I love that musical, and the movie was just as good. That music is the best. Cheryce and Alison were the only ones brave enough to get up and dance at the end. Whenever I get with my sisters I laugh so hard. We had a few moments last night like that. I love those moments by the way :) After the movie we went back to the hotel and I made my girls night routine call to 7-11. One word for you, Chaw.......Then we watched the Olympics and played games till past 2 in the am. It was great to get away for the night and so fun to be with my family. This morning we had a yummy breakfast and good convo's all around.

9 comments:

alisquire said...

How dare you alienate me!

tysqui said...

@alisquire - Don't you mean annihilate?

Jana said...

fun fun fun! i'm soooo jealous!:)

The Lilly's said...

That's so awesome that you girls do stuff like that together. It sounds like it was a blast!

Brittany said...

How fun does that sound!! I can't believe how big your kiddos are. They are so cute!!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

How fun! That is such a great thing to do! I'm glad you had a good time... I don't know how you couldn't!

Kris & Stacy said...

That is so funny, glad to hear you are still randomly calling 7-11. Someone has to keep the cups clean!

T.Irwin said...

Good for you guys!! Those time with your sisters can be some of the best times.

Dave and Andrea Weisenbeck said...

Hey, I am now part of the blogging world. I finally got one. Did you get my e-mail? Go visit my site.
It sounds like you guys had so much fun.