Thursday, August 7, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa's house


I LOVE this pic of my Keater-bug

Kaiko

Keaton and one of the kitty's



Shelby eating her whole corn on the cob.

Every week my Mother-In-Law takes the kids at least once while I work. She is such a HUGE help to us and the kids love going over there. They have 3 dogs and a lot of cute cats and kittens. If anyone is looking for a kitten, let me know! Debby and I get along so well and she takes such good care of the kids. I am so lucky in the In-Law's department....I love them:) Anyway, Debby had taken some pictures with her camera and I just got the chip so here are some of the best!

3 comments:

Morgue said...

That picture of Keaton is priceless!!! He is so cute !!!

Corn Husker said...

You have such cute kids. Thanks for sharing their adorable pictures and the funny things they do!

The Lilly's said...

Grandparents are the best, aren't they? Looks like a fun house to hang out at with all the animals!