Thursday, August 21, 2008

I almost forgot


I cant believe I forgot to write about one of my favorite parts of my trip. On our flight to San Diego on Sunday, we were on the same flight as Kerry, Bill and Gina from X96's Radio From Hell show. They were celebrating there 5000th episode and broadcasting from San Diego. I love them and I was so giddy when I saw them. When we got to San Diego, I went to get our baggage and I look over and Debby is sitting there chatting with them and Gina is playing with Shelby and Keaton. I made my way over there and said hi to them. The funny thing is that they were on our same flight coming home...I was quite amused.

4 comments:

alisquire said...

I love KBG! I've seen all their 'boner' billboards around. In college I was part of their live studio audience once. Lucky Shelby and Keaton!

Morgue said...

OMG I am so jealous!!! I LOVE them.

tysqui said...

HOW. COULD. YOU? Forget these guys?

T.Irwin said...

EEEEEEK!! I love listening to them in the a.m. Eric and I get such a chuckle when we're getting ready for work and then on the drive to work and then being at work in the morning.

Very jealous!