Friday, September 12, 2008

The Museum, Of Course.


Shelby and Keaton playin in the water

We had the kids do a little science experiment

Teagan and Sophie

My future reporters.

So last week me and my sister Alysia were wanting to do something, so we talked about going to a children's museum. I have a pass to the treehouse in Ogden so we talked about that and also we talked about the Discovery Gateway Museum. So we decided to go to Gateway on Thursday. I called my other sis Cheryce and we decided to ride together. So we get down to the museum and call Alysia so we can meet her. Cheryce was trying to find her and she was nowhere to be found. It turns out Alysia went to the Treehouse in Ogden and we were down in SLC. I felt SO bad!!!! Alysia thought we were talking about the Treehouse the whole time and I thought we were talking about the Gateway. The funny thing is that we talked about it like 3 or 4 times and we just always said "the museum." I guess I am not brightest crayon in the box. I still feel bad about it!! Anyway, here are some pics of our rendezvous.

5 comments:

Alysia said...

At least if is a funny story now, right? It taught me a good lesson on being specific as well! :)

Mitzi said...

Sad! That sounds like something I would do. I'm glad your kids still had a good time.

Jana said...

so did Alysia drive all the way down to salt lake? You owe her BIG TIME!!! :) lol! Looks like Shelby & Keaton had Fun.

Corn Husker said...

Thanks for sharing your story. I hope everyone had a good time anyway!

The Waldron Family said...

Very fun. Have your kids gotten colds yet from the Museum? I want to take my monsters. The Gateway one that is!!!