Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Public Service Announcement...

Does anyone here have personal space issues?? I do. The last few days I have had two strangers all up in my business. The first one was last night. Tucker won a gift certificate to Texas Roadhouse and we used it last night. We got takeout so I went to pick it up and when I got there, the girl working got like 2 inches away from me and started talking. Was it extremely crowded you might ask? Nope, just me and her, 2 inches away from each other. She also called me her best friend three times too, so, not quite sure what was up with that. Then when I went to return something at the mall today a dude got right up in my face too. WTH? So here is my PSA: If you are talking to a complete stranger then chances are they don't want to be that close to you. That is all.

2 comments:

The Lilly's said...

You are just such a likeable person that apparently she felt she could think of you as a best friend already!

Corn Husker said...

That is really funny. I have to agree with you on that one.