Sunday, October 26, 2008

Some Halloween Fun!


My huge, crazy family

I will cut you

Dwight and Angela were there

And the punk rockers

Wendy and Peter

Arrrrr matey

I love my family Halloween party! It is fabulous. Every year my whole family dresses up and we have a great party. It is so fun to see everyone in their costumes! Usually I dress up as the same thing every year but this year we mixed it up and are a pirate family. The kids costumes are so cute! I love it. Good food and good company, my favorite kind of parties!

5 comments:

alisquire said...

No one's showing any love to the trannies...I guess we showed up too late for pictures. You guys looked awesome in your pirate gear.

Rachelle said...

I dont have any pictures of your costume's! I LOVED them though. You guys never let me down!

Dave and Andrea Weisenbeck said...

Looks like a fun party.

The Waldron Family said...

That looks like so much FUN! I wish my family did cool things like that. My husband and I are actually going to dress up this year for a change..it's a start right?

The Lilly's said...

The pirate family is too cute! Did you make those costumes? Being a big "Office" fan, I got a big kick out of Dwight and Angela. You obviously have very creative family!