Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My family ate early so we went over to my parents house and the food was fabulous. We watched football and played the Wii...which reminds me, Tyler I demand a rematch. Later that night we went to Tucker's aunts house and had another amazing dinner. They go all out and it was so good. I really like how it works out for us that we get to double it up on Thanksgiving. :) Anyway, I feel like I have so much to be thankful for. Tucker is such a wonderful husband, Keaton and Shelby are my everything. I am so incredibly thankful everyday how things are still progressing with Shelby. I also have the most amazing family on both sides. They help us everyday and I would be lost without them. I am thankful for Jana and Dianna and I love them. I have much more that I am thankful for but that is all for now. I tell ya what though...I stayed away from Black Friday, I cannot stand how some people get SO crazy.

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

Sounds like you had a great day! I am SO with you on the Black Friday shopping. People are crazy all to save a few bucks. I stayed away from all the early morning shopping too.

Dianna said...

Thanks Rachelle! I am SO thankful for such an amazing friend and I am so glad that we have stayed friends for so long!
Love ya,
Dianna

Jana said...

love you rachelle! soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!