Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let the good times roll

It's been a fun week. We have had a lot of good stuff going on. Last Sunday we did our annual gingerbread houses. There were a lot of cute ones! Things always get silly whenever I'm around the fam. I got Alysia good...and she knows what I mean.


On Thursday, Shelby's school had this adorable program. I was so proud of her. She got up with her class and they sang 3 songs. She looked like a beautiful angel up on stage. I am so sad because we need a new camera and I didn't get one good picture of her up on stage.



Friday night was a family party. Everyone makes different homemade soup and it was delish. I look forward to my aunt's soup every year. It was so nice to see everyone that we don't get to visit with very often.
Saturday morning was the next family party. That was some good eatin' too. We had a pinata and bingo and you cant you wrong with that. Santa stopped by and Shelby was quite happy about that.




On a side note it has been BAD news at work this week. They have had to cancel flight after flight the last 5 days. I feel so bad for people trying to get home for Christmas. Our Operations Manager sent out an email and said this is the worst it has affected the airlines in years.

4 comments:

Dave and Andrea Weisenbeck said...

OMG, I love that picture of Shelby in her Christmas dress, what a doll. I can't believe our girls are growing up so fast.

Alysia said...

you know I liked it!

Mitzi said...

It was so good to see you guys, and Shelby looks so cute all dressed up for Christmas!

Can I get Alysia & Allison's email addresses from you? Thanks!!!

Jana said...

Shelby looks Beautiful in her Christmas dress. Looks like a big fun family party too!