Sunday, December 14, 2008

You better watch out...You better not cry...



This year is so much fun with the kids! I love everything about Christmas! Jana and I took Dax and Keaton to the mall to go see Santa. Keaton wasn't too sure about sitting on his lap, but he was sure he wanted a candy cane. I think this Santa is so cute. This year is totally different with Shelby. Last year she was terrified of Santa and this year she loves him. She wants me to sing the song "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" over and over.

6 comments:

Corn Husker said...

Cute picture! I'm glad they are happy with Santa (or at least candy canes) this year. I bet Christmas is tons of fun with kids!

T.Irwin said...

very cute shot! You'll really like that when he's older.

The Lilly's said...

So cute! I'm not sure how Alex will do with Alex, it looks like Keaton "tolerated" him anyways.

Jana said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Kris & Stacy said...

We are only allowed to play Santa Claus is coming to town in the car. The kids know almost all the words! That is funny that Shelby loves it too!

Mitzi said...

Those kiddos of yours are SO cute, and that is a cute Santa. I'm impressed that Keaton wasn't screaming!

BTW, how are Tucker's eyes today? That was so sad!