Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

2009. Wow! It's crazy how time just seems to go faster and faster as you get older. We went over to the Steed's for New Years Eve and just hung out there. The next day my parents were trying to get to New Orleans to watch the Utes play in the Sugar Bowl. I knew they weren't going to get on the flight's unless I was there so we left at seven in the morning to Las Vegas and then flew to New York. Once we were in New York I sent them on their way to New Orleans and I flew home. I got home just after 1 am. So basically I spent the entire day on an airplane. Crazy!

Me and mom on our cross country rendezvous.

5 comments:

T.Irwin said...

Whoa! What a way to spend the first day of the year - but I'm sure your parents are most grateful!

Mama H said...

WOW! That's more air time than I have had in the past 10 years! :-)
Happy New Year!

Mitzi said...

Holy cow, that's a lot of flying! You are a great daughter!

Caleb and Becky Rigby said...

I am so jealous! I want to work for Jetblue too. Do you think they are hiring? Write me at my work email beckyr@email.utcourts.gov

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

That was nice of you to fly with them to make sure they got there! What a long day! But the Sugarbowl was a great game!!