Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's Snowing...


My 2 cuties bundled up. Don't even ask about Keaton's lovely snowpants and gloves!
Doin' the army crawl

Making the snowman




It's been snowing constantly the last 2 days. We have so much snow at our house and Tucker is SICK of shoveling it. I realized that we haven't let the kids play out in the snow yet so we bundled them up and went outside. It was Keaton's first ever time playing the snow and he was in love. He was in heaven walking around in it, falling in it, eating it etc. Tucker and Shelby built a pretty awesome snowman. I had them bundled up so good but Shelby has no fat on her skinny body and got cold pretty quick. So we went inside and had hot chocolate and cider by the fire.

9 comments:

Caleb and Becky Rigby said...

Cute pictures! I especially love Keaton's awesome purple snow pants. :)

Alysia said...

Very fun we should go sledding out back!

The Lilly's said...

Keaton is stylin'!! I'm assuming you're like me and don't want to buy a bunch of snow gear that will only be worn a few times and then be too small to wear next year! I wish I had Shelby's problem of not having enough fat on my body to insulate me...

Jana said...

Hey! I recognize that coat!!! :) aND i'M TOTALLY digging those purple snow pants! SO CUTE!

T.Irwin said...

How fantastic was this....don't you remember the way it was as a kid to play in the snow until you froze and then go inside and get hot chocolate....how great this must be for you to be the mom in all that scenario :D

Love the pictures!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I wish we lived where it snowed... but only for a couple days! It looks like they loved it!

Mitzi said...

That looks so fun! I just love Keaton's big grin.

The Meyer Family said...

Hey Rachelle! It's Angie from W8! Remember me? I found you off of Brittany's blog. I can't believe you have two kids! WOW! I have one baby girl and a boy on the way! Crazy. Hope you don't mind I added you to my bloggin' list! We need to catch up!

The Meyer Family said...

I live in Clearfield and I see that you live in Roy! What do you do for Jetblue? They still have any openings? I would love a job that works from home! Right now I'm watching a friend of ours little baby girl. What have you been doing since you left W8?