Saturday, January 31, 2009

La Verkin


Shelby and Grandma at Zions

Keaton and Grandpa

Me and the rugrats

A few weeks ago, me and my parents and the kids went down to La Verkin. It was nice to get away for a long weekend. My grandma and grandpa Squire were also down there with us so it made it really nice to be able to spend some time with them. It didn't start out so good though. I got really sick in Cedar City and ended up being sick all night and most of the next day. So not fun to be sick and not in your own bed. But it was nice that my parents were there to help out. After I got over that we had a great time. It was beautiful weather and we were able to spend a lot of time outside. We took a small hike in Zion's, took some beautiful drives, did some shopping, let the kids play at the park and did some major relaxing! There is horses in the backyard so we bought a bunch of carrots and fed them. Keaton was terrified at first but he warmed up. Shelby loved them. She still is talking about feeding the horses.
Poor Keaton, can you feel his terror?
One of the horses gave Shelby the biggest kiss-It was so cute!

4 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

That looks like it was soooo much fun! I want a weekend getaway!!! Sorry you got sick, dude. Not fun! I feel your babies terror of the horses. I'm not such a fan either;}

T.Irwin said...

I love the pictures...so fun. You are right: it sucks to be sick and not in your own bed to recover. I'm glad your parents were there and I'm sure they loved spending even MORE time with the cute kiddies.

The Lilly's said...

Love the horse pictures, too cute!

Mitzi said...

How fun is that? I always love it down there. I love the difference between Shelby & Keaton's pictures with the horses...too funny.