Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bahamas


Nassau

So many places to relax!



Out on the kayaks

I cant get enough of carribean water!

lounging in the pool.





We played some tennis out there.

We were walking on the beach and this stingray swam right up to us!



They had a ton of beautiful gardens.

Nothing better then relaxing on a hammock on the beach.


Me and Tucker just got back from our 5th anniversary vacation. We were originally supposed to go to Cancun but with the swine flu incident we decided to switch over to the Bahamas. I'm glad we did. We stayed at a Sandals resort in Nassau that was all inclusive. Oh my goodness, that is the way to go! We never left the resort. We had so much fun. Everything was included so we didn't have to spend a dime the entire time. We went snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboating, swimming etc. Sandals had there own private island that you could go to so that was really fun to hang out over there. It was so much fun!!

7 comments:

alisquire said...

I can't even tell you how jealous I am!

Alysia said...

Wow, it looks beautiful and so so nice. I am glad that you had fun. I probably shouldn't have looked...I am more then a tad jealous now.

The Lilly's said...

Sounds absolutely incredible. If it weren't for your kids, I bet you would have been crying to have to come home!

Corn Husker said...

Happy Anniversary. Wow! I'm guessing our 5th anniversary will be overlooking the waters of the Platte or Missouri Rivers. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Mitzi said...

That looks SO gorgeous! I hope you had a great anniversary!

WADDOUPS said...

wowowowow... just wow

Whitney said...

Those pics are beautiful shell...I am so jealous.