Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Keaton's 2!!

Where did those 2 years go? My baby boy is 2!! Everything about having Keaton in our lives has been a joy. He is truly so sweet and loving. He still loves to snuggle with me and has the cutest smile and laugh. I love him!! We had a really fun birthday party for him in my parents backyard so excuse the picture overload. We rented a bouncehouse all day and the kids thought it was great jumping around in it. By the end of the day we took it to a whole nutha level and all the big kids started our own jumping contest.

Good morning birthday boy!

The bounce house.


The fabulous Mickey Mouse cake that Debby made. Isnt she talented?!!
Anything you want to share with us Alison?

Such a lovely smile Cheryce!!

Alysia and Kevin.

Tyler, Jana and Tucker

Keaton did not appreciate our singing to him.

So much cake...what's a boy to do?

How sweet is Kate?!

The water table was a hit Debby!

Debby and Grandpa Joe

Mom and Dad

Shelby loves to ride the Jeep!

Tyler's best jump!

6 comments:

The Lilly's said...

What a fun party! I love the cake, and I especially love the expression on his face while being sung to. Seems like just yesterday you and I were pregnant at the same time, I can't believe our babies are two!

alisquire said...

Awkward family photo + awkward jump over the bounce house = best. party. eva.

Jana said...

That was sooo funny when you were trying to be "chewy" and jump over the castle!!! You make me laugh so hard Rachelle! Thanks for the invite, you always throw a great party!!!

Dave and Andrea Weisenbeck said...

Happy Birthday Keaton! Looks like a fun party. I can't believe he is 2 already.

T.Irwin said...

thank you for sharing the pictures! I just love your family and this was fun to see.

Glad Keaton had a fun birthday!

Mitzi said...

Holy cow, he's growing up WAAAY too fast! He is such a handsome boy, and I'm glad he had such a great birthday. That cake is adorable!