Thursday, July 9, 2009

Willard Bay


Shelby, daddy and Keaton

Tucker's mad skillz


Shelby and Ada were so cute together!

He loved the boat...the life jacket was a different story!

Cute Shelby, Ada and Keaton

We were finally able to make it on our first boating trip of the season. I have missed it! We went to Willard Bay on Monday evening and enjoyed the beach and the boat. The kids both loved playing in the water and the sand. They were very nervous about the boat at first but a few minutes in they were loving it. Tucker made wake boarding look easy even after not doing it for a few years. There was a funny little incident that happened while we were there. Tyler wanted to go out wake boarding/knee boarding but it was only me, Tucker and the kids in the boat. Tyler explained how to drive and put Tucker in the drivers seat. He did good getting Tyler up but then it's hard to keep the speed steady so I was yelling "Speed up, slow down, not so fast, don't turn around" Finally Tucker says "Then you try it!" I then realized that I had been videotaping the whole thing with my camera. It is a hilarious video, but a little embarrassing so that shall remain in my video vault.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

SO FUN!!!

Mitzi said...

That sounds SO fun! I'm glad you all had such a good time, and I'd love to see that video at our next family gathering! :)

Alysia said...

Hey I wanted to see the video! Looks like everyone had fun.

The Lilly's said...

I'm jealous, I would love to have access to a boat. It looks like the kids were having a blast.