Friday, August 14, 2009

Back in the Saddle

I have never had any good experiences riding a horse so when my aunt and uncle brought them to my parents house for Ellie's birthday party, I was a little nervous. I loved it though!! They were such good horses and so much fun to ride. Tucker has never rode on a horse before. He was so funny to watch. We took both the kids on a ride and they were not quite loving it. It was such a fun party!

Tucker's first ever ride

The birthday girl and her daddy


Such a cowgirl!

Look at Keaton's face!

Maddie and Tessa were naturals

Way to go dad!

5 comments:

Jana said...

what a fuuuuuuun party!

Cahoon Studios said...

So jealous. I love riding horses!!!! Looks fun!

The Lilly's said...

Your family is so amazing, always doing such fun and unique activities. I love Keaton's expression!

Brittany said...

Rachelle, you should bring your family down to ride our horses. It would be so fun. I love the picture of your dad scoopin' poop! LOL!

Whitney said...

I am so jealous!! I love, love, love horseback riding!!! What fun.