Friday, September 4, 2009

Dancing Queen


All ready to go!

The balance beam

Look at those muscles!

I gotta tell ya, I have been waiting for this day since I found out I was having a girl 5 years ago. DANCE!! I love everything about it. Those cute little outfits they wear and watching them dance around the floor. Too cute!! I signed Shelby up for a dance/tumbling combo class. She was nervous for the dance portion but LOVED the tumbling so I switched her an all tumbling class. I am excited to watch her every week.

6 comments:

Jana said...

Oooooo!!! I'm glad she loved it! She looks so grown up and sweet!

The Lilly's said...

I agree, that is one of the fun things about having a girl. She is definately rockin' that leotard!

Corn Husker said...

She looks so adorable. I'm glad she enjoyed it!

Alysia said...

She looks so cute! I bet she will do great in tumbling.

Mitzi said...

Oh, she is such a cutie! You are such a cute mom!

The Meyer Family said...

You have some cute kids, Rachelle!!! I'm excited for your little tumbler!! Makes me excited for Avery to start fun stuff like that:)