Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Twins


I feel like I have twins. Literally. Shelby and Keaton are inseparable. With Shelby's developmental delays she plays better with 2-3 year olds. So that means Keaton is a perfect built in best friend. The very first thing she says in the morning is "Where's Keaton?" They want to play together, eat together, watch TV together, go to the bathroom together, push strollers together. It actually is wonderful but they also can bully together and get into trouble together. It's funny because when Keaton was born she was so mean. I honestly was worried about her. It took her a good YEAR to warm up to him but now there is no turning back. When Shelby started school last week, Keaton didnt know what to do with himself. The first day when she got home she climbed in his crib and gave him a big hug and kiss. They certainly are cute!

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is awesome! Mine have been at eachother's throats for the past couple months! Endless fighting-I can't take it!

Jana said...

I love it!
It reminds me of me and my brother when we were young. :)

Alysia said...

They are so cute together. I would LOVE for it to be that way for my girls. What's your secret?