Thursday, October 22, 2009

Biggest Loser Update #2

So the Squire family biggest loser is over. It was quite the competition! After 6 weeks of grueling diet and exercise, there was a tie! I give my major props to my brother in law, Kevin. He lost 9lbs in the final 2 weeks. It ended up coming down to me and him for the overall biggest loser. He actually won by .04% but was nice enough to share the title(and money) with me. He lost 11.67% total body weight and I lost 11.63%. Crazy, I tell ya!! I thought the whole family did awesome! Here is the run-down:
Kevin: lost 25.2lbs!
Rachelle: lost 20.4 lbs
Jordan: lost 17.8 lbs
Tyler: lost 12.7lbs
Tucker: lost 10.6 lbs
Dad: lost 10.6 lbs
Cheryce: lost 10.6 lbs
Mom: lost 9.8 lbs
Alison: lost 3.6 lbs
Jeff: lost 1.2 lbs
How impressive is that!

6 comments:

Becky said...

That is awesome! So what did you do to lose it?? Seriously let me know.

Mitzi said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations! I need to follow your lead! :)

Rachelle said...

I just followed a low calorie diet and exercised every day. I can never stick to anything, so this was good for me!

Kris & Stacy said...

Wow! Seriously! So are you going to run the Ogden marathon with me and Lace?

The Lilly's said...

I thought you looked skinny in your Monday Night Football post, then I scrolled down and read this, now I know why! Congrats, what an accomplishment!

Jana said...

WOW Rachelle! that's awesome i'm proud of you