Thursday, October 22, 2009

Monday Night Football!




This guy just took a pit stop at the game


My mom and dad

Hubba, Hubba!

The only reason I show this beauty, is because my family was nice enough to put a huge sticker on my back and let me walk around with it forever.

Getting Frisky!

Go Bronco's! (They were all going for the Chargers.)





It's not a game until I get cotton candy!




My parents gave Tucker his birthday present early this year....Tickets to a Monday night football game! He has always wanted to go to one so he was in heaven. We flew to San Diego with my parents on Monday and we both had our first experience with In-and-Out. Animal Style...Yum...is all I can say! We then dropped the kids off at Tucker's cousins. They were nice enough to watch them while we were at the game. Shelby and Keaton adore their daughter Samantha, so they had a blast. We got to the game early and there was SO many tailgaters. Who knew so many people did that? It was going to be a great game. The 5-0 Denver Bronco's at the San Diego Chargers. The Bronco's are my favorite team so I had to go for them. They ended up winning. :) We had so much fun with my mom and dad at the game. We loved it! We stayed a few days extra so we could visit with the Clarkes. I am going to miss the end of Jetblue's San Diego flight!

7 comments:

alisquire said...

Glad you got your $20.

The Belshes said...

Go Broncos!!!! I'm so glad they won!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! So jealous...

Alysia said...

Another fun trip... What do I say? JK glad you had fun!

T.Irwin said...

We went to San Diego last year to see the Patriots play (and lose, unfortunately).

Your pictures are great! Looks like you had a ton of fun.

The Lilly's said...

What a great gift for Tucker! (I'm talkin' about seeing the football game, not sitting next to those big boobed cheerleaders!) I saw that game on t.v., it must've been pretty exciting in person.

Jana said...

how fun!!!!!!!!!!!! you and tucker look great!!!

did tucker like those cheerleaders a little too much? lol!!!;)

becky rigby said...

That sounds so fun! Look like you had a good time. I totally agree with the cotton candy, but Caleb lets me get Dip-n-Dots if I sit patiently through a game. =)