Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Squire Family Biggest Loser

My sister Cheryce put together a little contest for our family. It is the Squire Family Biggest Loser. Everyone in the family who wanted to lose some weight could join. Minus my preggo sisters Morgan and Alysia. We weigh in every 2 weeks to see who has lost the most % of body weight. Tyler won the first round with a whopping 12 lbs in 2 weeks. The next round went to....ME! It has been great motivation to have the whole family doing it. Oh yeah, and did I mention that you win $50! I am so proud of everyone. In 4 weeks my family has lost a total of 117 lbs!! We still have 2 more weeks until the big prize of $15o is awarded to the biggest loser. :)

5 comments:

Alysia said...

You did Awesome! It will be great to see who ends up on top in a couple more weeks.

Jana said...

WOW! That's great Rachelle.
I just knew it, when I saw you the other day at our breakfast date. You're amazing & beautiful=)

The Lilly's said...

I want to hear more about this! Good job. Any tips?

T.Irwin said...

BRILLIANT! What a fun idea! Can't wait to see the results (pictures? in person?)

The Belshes said...

Hey Girl!!! Love your Blog Page!! How was your trip??