Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A great weekend!


We loved it!

Snow White


Keaton was mesmerized

The Mayan!

Keaton will NOT look at the camera.

We had a really great weekend this past week. On Thursday night we decided at the last minute that we wanted to take the kids to Disney on Ice. So we drove down there and got some cheap tickets. The kids loved it! Keaton never took his eyes off the whole show and Shelby was screaming with excitement the whole time. On Friday night we decided to take the kids to the Mayan. They have never been there so I thought that they might like it.

3 comments:

T.Irwin said...

Sounds like fun! One of my favorite memories of Grandma is when she took Sandy and I to the Ice-capades (sp?).

Great pictures!

Corn Husker said...

What a great weekend! I'm glad you get to do fun things together. Shelby and Keaton get more adorable every day!

alisquire said...

Fun! I decided last minute on Thursday to take Ada there too! But I thought it started at 7:30, not 7:00, so we were late and they were all out of the two cheapest tickets. So we went shopping at Gateway instead and got ice cream. Ada was only mad for a little while.