Monday, May 31, 2010

Fishing


The fishergirls

We both had to pretend to catch a fish, just in case we didn't end up catching anything. We are awesome like that!

Silly dad

Alysia's Beaut

Reelin' it in!

My fish! Dad is so nice; he touches the fish, baits our hooks and gets everything else ready.


It has been a long tradition of me and my dad going fishing. We haven't been in a while and finally I pinned him down to take me. Alysia came too and we had lots of fun. We drove up to Strawberry and it was SO windy. We hiked to our first lucky spot but it was so windy you couldn't even cast out. Then we went to a little cove and tried our luck there but did not catch anything. We decided to try driving to Jordanelle and see if we had better luck. Alysia caught a fish within a few minutes and then I caught one a few minutes after that. Those were our only catches of the day. At least it was good company!

4 comments:

T.Irwin said...

That sounds really great! It's kind of fun to carry on the old 'traditions'

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

I need to tell my father in law to take me. I haven't been in a while and I am itching to go.

becky rigby said...

You are my hero Rachelle. That is awesome that you caught something. You look amazing in the pictures too! Way to go Superwoman.

Jana Banana said...

No!!! She's MY hero;) lol
I love u Rachelle. Let's go fishing together.