Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween was so much fun this year! I like having 2 days to celebrate. On Saturday we went to my Brother and Sister-in-laws house to go trick or treating and celebrate Ngoc Lan's birthday. The kids had so much fun trick or treating, but were done after about 10 houses. On Sunday night was my family's famous Halloween party. Once again my family did not disappoint. Good times I tell ya!

Me and Ngoc Lan

TRICK OR TREAT! The kids would knock on the door and immediately say Trick or Treat. I had a hard time getting them to wait until someone actually answered the door!


The kids helping blow out the candles

Shelby was the cutest Zebra!

Keaton was a warm and fuzzy bear!

The famous Halloween picture! It doesn't do everyone justice, but there were AWESOME costumes this year.

Our family picture

Jordan and I had a candy corn catching duel. Jordan took the win so he is the camp champ!

4 comments:

becky rigby said...

Your family is so cute! I love your costume. You look amazing! I can't wait to see what you have planned for next year. =)

The Meyer Family said...

These pics are DARLING, Rachelle!!

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Cute costumes! I really like your daughter's costume, that is really creative. And thanks for the blog comment! I hope you guys had a great Halloween.

T.Irwin said...

I love (and always have) that everybody in your family dresses up for Halloween. So many people think I'm nuts to be dressing up for Halloween. I don't just dress up, I decorate my cubie and go nuts....but I'm usually one of four or five out of 21 people at work.
Looks like you had a wonderful Halloween weekend.