Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas 2010


The kids table.


The big kids table
Doing our gift exchange

Brynlee got a snuggie!!
All the loot that Santa brought!

Christmas morn


Merry Christmas!

The yummy breakfast!

We had a really great Christmas this past year. Each year, it just gets better and better with the kids. They are so much fun to be around. We had our traditional candlelight dinner on Christmas Eve at my parents. I love that tradition! Then we played a game and opened some presents. Later that night we went to Tucker's aunts house for their Christmas Eve party. Lots of good food! Christmas morning was so much fun. The kids slept in until 8:30. Mom and Dad came downstairs so they could watch the kids come in to see their presents that Santa left them. Santa sure spoiled them this year. They must have been really good! After presents we went to the Steeds where Debby makes the most amazing breakfast. We are so lucky to live next to both of our families. Christmas was so much fun. I always get the blues after it is over.

2 comments:

Alysia said...

Cute pictures. I know that my kids have enjoyed all your kids fun new toys! thanks for always sharing everything and cleaning up after everyone.

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

I love the picture of that little girl with the suggie that is so adorable! And both my boys got pillow pets, they love those things. It looks like they got a lot of things. I always love the picture of your parents. I am glad you guys had a great Christmas!