Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sweet Shelby

We have all had a bit of a rough week. Keaton got sick on Saturday, but got over it pretty quick. Shelby got sick on Sunday with a fever and cough . By Tuesday evening her fever had jumped to 104.4 so I took her into the Instacare. They told us she had croup and to ride it out. She still has a fever though. :/ It's been almost a week. On Wednesday night I had this unbearable pain in my neck and I couldn't move it. I went to the ER and they did a spinal tap, x-rays and some lab work. Everything came back fine and they sent me home with some pain meds. The whole time I have been sick, Shelby has been so sweet and caring. She will tickle my back, bring me tissues, drinks without me asking. She will also come up and snuggle with me and tell Keaton that she needs to stay with me. She is such a sweet girl!

3 comments:

Jana said...

What a sweetheart. ;)

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I hope you guys are feeling better now! What a sweet girl! Isn't it a great age?!?

Alysia said...

She really is so sweet. I love that she is taking care of you.