Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Disney


The kids and me--large and in charge.

Look at that cheesy grin!



He wanted to climb the palm tree and did a pretty good job of it.


We needed to cool down...It was hot!




I am trying to take advantage of our Disney passes before the baby comes, so I convinced my mom to come with me for the day and take the kids to Disneyland. On Monday, I got the kids up at 4:30 and we went to the airport to catch the early flight. Once we got to Long Beach, we rented a car and went straight to Disneyland. We got there right when they opened so it was perfect. We spent the morning at California Adventures and the afternoon at Disneyland. The only line we really had to wait much on was Nemo and the train. It was a great day to go. The kids were AMAZING and it was so fun to have my mom there. Our flight home was at 8:00 that night so as soon as we boarded, both the kids fell asleep. We didn't get home until a little after midnight. I was so SORE the next day, but it was all worth it!

4 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

Seriously. Could your family be any cuter?? Love the latest posts :) and congratulations on baby number 3!!

The Lilly's said...

Wow, you must have been exhausted! What a fun treat for the kids!

Alysia said...

I am glad that you had a fun time. This has to be a perfect time to go when it is not too crowded. Glad the kids were good.

Jana said...

fun fun fun! Rachelle, you look sooooo cute!