Saturday, May 28, 2011

School's Out!


Her school had a family BBQ for the last day of school.

Keaton is a daddy's boy!


Shelby in her classroom.


These are the gifts that I gave to her teachers. Inside the cups there was a Jamba gift card, some crystal light and a note from Shelby.



I love summer! I am so excited to have Shelby back home with me during the days. This has been a really big year for Shelby. I am so proud at all she has done this year. She has really matured emotionally and academically. She learned how to read, write, add, subtract and much more. It makes me so happy to watch her do these things. She will be staying at the USDB for another year and then in 2nd grade we plan to transition to a different school.

3 comments:

T.Irwin said...

I love the gift you gave her teachers....very cute!

Alysia said...

Shelby really has learned so so much this year. I lve your teacher girls too. What a cute idea.

Walrus said...

How Cute! Wow... I can't believe that she is already done with Kindergarten. And she is such a smart girl! WOW!