Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome Chloe!


Leaving for the hospital.

Right before surgery.


I wanted a fresh from the oven pic.


Trying to pink up. Chloe had to spend 8 hours in the NICU transitioning. She had some blood sugar issues and went dusky at first when she would suck.


My 6lb 5 oz beauty!





Grandma and Chloe


Chloe's first bath.


Chloe loves getting her hair washed.


Shelby holding Chloe for the first time.


Keaton and Chloe


Grandpa


Grandma


Alysia


Daddy snuggling


Grandpa, Josh and Ngoc Lan




Morgan


Dianna

Cheryce also visited but we didn't get a picture of her. :(




Going home!


Chloe is here! I had a C-Section scheduled for Tuesday, June 21st at 7:30 am. We had to get to the hospital by six so they could get everything ready. I was a nervous wreck! As soon as they put my spinal in and I couldn't feel my legs, I started to freak out. I told Tucker that I was going to scream. :D I put my ipod on and then I started to calm down. I was so excited when they said that she was almost here. She came out screaming and they let me sneak a peek at her before they started working on her. Chloe was born at 8:30 am. 6lb 5oz, 19.5 inches long. She has so much hair and is so darn sweet. My mom and dad brought the kids down that evening to meet her. Shelby was excited and held her. Keaton did not want to get close to her at all. Our hospital stay went really well and we got to come home on Friday. So far things have been going really well. I have had lots of help and that makes things a lot better. The kids adore her and love to help me. Keaton finally held her today and said how much he loves her. We are so grateful for the new addition to our family.

11 comments:

T.Irwin said...

Rachelle, she is so cute!!! You look too good after having baby! Truly beautiful!

I am thrilled that she is healthy and that your adorable family is growing. Shelby looks so cute holding her, too.

Congratulations to your whole family!

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Love the pictures! She is adorable! Congrats on the new bundle of joy!!

Walrus said...

She is so precious Rachelle! I love her dark hair. You look so beautiful. LOVE LOVE LOVE to you!

Lissa said...

Congratulations, you both look adorable! I'm dying over her super cute going home outfit.

alisquire said...

What an adorable baby! I LOVE her going-home outfit!

The Lilly's said...

She is beautiful, congratulations!!

Amber said...

congrats! love all the hair!

Alysia said...

Such cute pictures! I really love the one of her getting her hair washed- she looks so sweet. I love her going home outfit too. I need to hold that cute baby again.

Bruce and Mitzi said...

Congratulations! She is so cute!

The Meyer Family said...

She is absolutely perfect & you are soooo beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family :)

Christina said...

She is so adorable! You look absolutely amazing, both before and after she was born. I'm glad you were able to calm down with some music. Congratulations!